JAMES CALVIN BEDENBAUGH - BIBLE RECORD
Dutch Fork Digest, Vol. XIX, NO. 1, Jan-Feb-Mar 2004
From the files of the Dutch Fork Chapter
Mr. Jacob Calvin Bedenbaugh and Miss Nancy Marsilla Adams of Edgefield and Lexington, SC. Married by A. W. Finkler on the evening of the 18th of January 1877.
Jno. A. Bedenbaugh and Annie Rebecca Shealy married on July 2nd 1932 by Judge of Probate J. D. Boozer of Lex. Co.
Born on Nov. 1, 1904 Annie Rebecca Shealy
Born on May 18th, 1935 Sherley Ray Bedenbaugh.
Jacob Calvin Bedenbaugh was born in the year of our Lord one thousand eight hundred and fifty two November 10th 1852.
Nancy Marsilla Adams was born in the year of our Lord one thousand eight hundred fifty nine March 6th 1859.
1. Andrew Lonnie Bedenbaugh was born in the year of our Lord one thousand eight hundred and Seventy eight September 20th 1878.
2. Nina Orah Bedenbaugh was born in the year of our Lord one thousand eight hundred and eighty December the first 1880.
3. Ernest Wyche Bedenbaugh, Jr. Was born in the year 1883, March 20.
4. Lester Franklin Bedenbaugh was born in the year 1885 - September 30, 1885.
5. Forest Bedenbaugh was born in the year 1887 - January 18, 1887.
6. Pettice Adams Bedenbaugh born in the year 1889 August 28.
7. James William Bedenbaugh was born in the year 1891 Feb. 27. Died Dec. 18, 1958
Jacob Calvin Bedenbaugh was born in the year of our Lord 1894 Oct 25 - baptized 1895 Feb. 20th by A. W. Lindler.
George Willice Bedenbaugh was born in the year 1897 - Dec. 29 1897.
John Allen Bedenbaugh was born in the year 1901 - July 15, 1901
Lester F. Bedenbaugh departed this life January 18, 1884.
Forest Bedenbaugh died January 18, 1887.
Jacob Calvin Bedenbaugh called into service of the United States July 15, 1918.
Died en route to France Oct. 10th 1918 and was buried at sunrise at sea with military honors. Age 23 years, 11 months and 26 days.
OBITUARY: Pettice Adams, infant son of Jacob Bedenbaugh and wife, departed this life March 2nd, 1890. Aged 6 months and 29 days.
It had been made a member of Christ's fold while living and now, of course, enjoys full salvation. The funeral services conducted by Rev. E. L. Lybrand at Union church, Sunday evening at 3 o'clock.
Posted 14 June 2004