The earliest record of Jacob Felker in the Dutch Fork is a 350 acre survey of 1771 near Broad River below Ashford's Ferry. The tract was granted in the name of Jacob Furger, Sr. In 1775, Jacob Fulker, Sr. released 150 acre part of this grant to son, Jacob Jr. who, with wife Barbara, released the same tract in 1787 to Richard Strother (Newberry Deeds A-249).
Submitter: Chris Prince
Bio last updated on: 28 October, 2002