Johann Jacob Kölle (wheelwright), born 24 April 1711, was the son of Johann
George Kölle (Wheelwright), and Waldburga Schmidin. He married, 24 January
1741, Anna Catharina Sigler, born 15 October 1713, daughter of Johannes
Sigler (Butcher) and wife, Anna Barbara. Both families were of the
town of Blaubeuren, Territory of Ulm, Germany.
The family of John Jacob Kelly came to S.C. in 1752 on the Ship John and
Mary. As John Khele he was awarded a 400 acre bounty grant on Buffalo Creek
near the Saluda River.
John Jacob Kelly had a younger brother, John Kelly, born 3 January
1718, died 6 November 1766, who also came over on the John and Mary. He was
a baker, lived in Charleston, and on 1 June 1762, he married at St. Philip's
Church, Regina Stossin (Stoss). They had one daughter, Maria Dorothea, born
27 January 1764 who married, 8 January 1784, Joachim Godfried Schutt at St.
John's Church, Charleston, SC. John Kelly made will, proven 14 November 1766
(Charleston Wills QQ, p. 597). In his will, he gives wife, Reganah, 1/3 of
estate. Daughter: Mary Dorothy, residue of estate. Mentions brother,
Jacob Kelly, and his 4 sons: George, John, Jacob, and Andreas Kelly.
FAMILY OF JOHN JACOB KELLY
I. Johann Georg Kölle, born 13 August 1741, died before 1816, wife named
Mary Margaret. In 1788, George Kölle was a signer for incorporation of
Bethel Church on High Hill Creek into the Union of Churches
George Kelly lived in the Countsville area of
Lexington County north of the Saluda River. Old plats indicate that he owned
the 100 acre land grant of Hans Ulric Seydeler. He also got an adjacent land
grant in 1801. After the death of George Kelly, Frederick Kelly bought a 100
acre tract in 1816 on Bear Creek from heirs of his father (B. H. Holcomb
Memorialized Records of Lexington District, SC, 1814-1825). Other sons
included George and Jacob. Catherine Kelly who married Philip Gartman
was a daughter of John George Kelly. Three sons of George Weiss and
Anna Barbara Bickley married Kellys; it is said that they married sisters.
These were probably daughters of Johann George Kelly. Another daughter
probably Elizabeth Ann Kelly who married Jacob Drafts.
A. Catherine Kelly, married Philip Gartman. Philip Gartman died about
1815 with Frederick Kelly executor of estate. Children from Lexington
Equity Court records as follows:
1. Elizabeth Gartman, born about 1792, married Gasper Ellisor, died February
1849, son of Jacob Eleazer and Mary Magdalen Eyhsteen.
2. Susanna Gartman, born about 1798, married Henry Dehart, born about 1798,
died 27 August 1891.
3. George Gartman, born about 1800, married 8 December 1825, Hepsibah (Epsy)
Seay, daughter of John Barnet Seay and Mary Molly Snelgrove. They
4. Frederick Kelly Gartman, born about 1806. Did not marry.
B. Mary Margaret Kelly, born 25 October 1775, died 14 May 1854, married
George Wyse, Jr., born 25 November 1776, died 5 September 1837.
1. Elizabeth Kelly Wyse, born 19 September 1802, died 12 February 1852,
married 12 September 1819 (his first wife), Jacob Harman, born March 1796,
son of Christian Harman and Mary Margaret (Greta) Wyse.
2. Kesiah Wyse, born 1805, married Jesse Bates, born about 1806, son of
Jacob Bates and Sarah Woolley. Moved to MS.
3. Joseph Wyse, born 1807, married Sarah Rachel Cayce, and moved to
Attala Co., MS.
4. Sarah Wyse, born 1810, married Frederick Harman, brother of Jacob Harman.
5. Mary Ann Wyse, born 1814, married Dr. Patrick H. Todd. They moved
to Ocala, FL.
6. Barbara Wyse, born 1819. Did not marry. Moved to FL.
7. Henry D. Wyse, born 1823, married Elizabeth Caughman. Moved to MS and
settled near his brother, Joseph Wyse.
C. Anna Mary Kelly, born 22 May/June 1779, died 3 July 1830, married 22 May
1799, John Wise, born 25 September 1779, died 16 September 1860. His
baptismal sponsors were George Kelly and wife, Mary Margaret. Her sponsors
were John George Wise and wife, Mary Barbara.
1. Elizabeth Wise, born 27 January 1800, died 20 February 1858, married 1)
John Harmon Derrick, died 17 September 1825, son of George Derrick and
Sabina Harmon; married 2) 21 August 1831, Jacob Caughman.
2. George Wise, born May 1801, died 5 October 1877, married 1) Mary Roberts;
married 2) Mary A. Shealy, born 16 September 1807, died 22 June 1885,
daughter of Henry Shealy and Elizabeth Kinard.
3. Nancy Wise, born 19 March 1803, died 10 August 1857, married John McNeary
who ran Ferry on Saluda River, formerly Lee's and Bates' Ferry.
4. Christina Wise, born 20 January 1805, died 26 January 1892, married Capt.
Frederick Kinard, born 2 September 1800, died 12 July 1871, son of Frederick
Kinard, Sr. and Catherine Elizabeth Chapman. Both buried St. Mark's Lutheran
Church Cemetery, Saluda County., SC.
5. Sarah (Sally) Wise, born 28 December 1806, died 20 July 1855, married
Jacob Singley, born 21 April 1805, died 29 November 1881, son of Rev. Martin
Singley and Sophia A. Hope.
6. David Wise, born 30 April 1809, died June 1882, married Rosannah
Elizabeth Etheridge, moved to GA. Buried near Plains, GA.
7. Jesse Wise, born 6 January 1811, died 4 May 1868, married 1) Martha
Etheridge; married 2) Jane (Jensie) Etheridge, sister of his first
8. Jeremiah Wise, born 27 January 1813, married 1) Letitia Jennings; married
2) Elizabeth Fellers, born about 1825, daughter of John Fellers and Ann
Katherine Kibler. Lived in Saluda Co., SC.
9. Jemima Wise, born 24 November 1815, married 22 September 1836, George
Addy, born 25 February 1814, died 5 August 1877 (Webster County, GA), son of
John Simeon Addy and Catherine Taylor.
10. Mary Margaret Wise, born 13 December 1817, died about 1866, married
Michael E. Sheely, born 30 April 1813, died 17 July 1874, son of Henry
Sheely and Elizabeth Kinard.
11. Joel Wise, born June 1820, died 26 May 1895, married 1) Melissa
Schumpert; married 2) Mary Jane Moore.
D. Elizabeth Ann Kelly, born 1780, died 1865, married Jacob Drafts, born
1774, died 3 April 1848, son of George Drafts and Sophia Earnheart. They
settled on Big Hollow Creek. The children of Jacob and Elizabeth
Drafts are named in Lexington District Equity Court records (Jesse Drafts vs
Henry J. Drafts, et al., abstracted in Lexington Genealogical Exchange
1. Jesse Drafts, born about 1800, died 7 August 1865, married 23 May 1839
(her second husband), Nancy Ann Stack Lorick, daughter of John Stack and
Mary Elizabeth Friday and widow of John William Lorick.
2. Daniel Drafts, born 14 May 1803, died 17 April 1888, married 1) Julia Ann
Wingard, born 10 November 1810, died 11 June 1863, daughter of Michael
Wingard and Molly Bickley; married 2) 20 December 1864, Anginetta Henrietta
Hayes, born 12 December 1831, died 14 January 1903, daughter of Dennis
Gregory Hayes and Martha Caroline Mitchell.
3. Henry J. Drafts, born 7 November 1809, died 16 August 1882, married
Mariah W. Poindexter, born 25 September 1814, died 5 December 1883.
4. Mary Magdaline Drafts, died 1831, married John Simeon Addy, Jr., born 13
August 1807, died 15 April 1880, son of John Simeon Addy and Catherine
5. Sophia Drafts, born 6 May 1815, died 25 December 1877, married 17
February 1832, Uriah Crout, born 18 September 1806, died 1 June 1886, son of
John Crout, Jr. and Elizabeth Caughman.
6. Celia Drafts, born 5 January 1820, died 20 February 1905, married George
Jefferson Hook, born 5 June 1811, died 8 May 1898, son of Martin Hook, Jr.
and Elizabeth Leaphart. Both buried St. John's Lutheran Church cemetery,
E. John Frederick Kelly, born 23 October 1781, died 17 August 1853, buried
St. Johns Lutheran Church, Lexington, SC, married Rebecca Seay, born 6 May
1783, died 29 November 1873, daughter of Nicholas Seay and Margaret
1. David Miller Kelly, died April 1820 (funeral 16 April).
2. Julianna Kelly, born June 1805, died 9 December 1825, married (as first
wife) Rev. George Haltiwanger, Sr., born 10 July 1785, died 19 April 1849,
son of John Haltiwanger and Catherine Margaret Schmidt.
3. William Kelly, M.D., born 15 September 1823, died 1 June 1849
F. Jacob Kelly, died 1844, married Nancy Drafts, born about 1788, sister of
Jacob Drafts who married Elizabeth Kelly. The LWT of Samuel Drafts was
proven in 1817 with Daniel Drafts, Jacob Drafts, and West Caughman as
executors of will. A 78 acre tract was sold in 1820 by Catharine
Caughman, Daniel Drafts, Jacob Drafts, and Jacob Kelly.
1. Rebecca Kelly, born 9 January 1809, died 2 February 1892, married 8 March
1832, Noah Roberts, born 18 March 1808, died March 1860. Buried Old
Luther Chapel Lutheran Church, Scott, MS.
2. Catherine Sophia Kelly, married Job Russell.
3. Sarah Kelly, married 17 February 1842, Reuben Wingard, born about 1816,
son of Henry Wingard and Nancy Lites.
4. Elizabeth Ann Kelly, born 1815, died 1880, married Yost Henry Schneider,
born 1819, Germany, son of Johannes Schneider and Anna Katherine Müller.
5. Mary Magdeline Kelly, born 1818, married 1) Robert Ferguson; married 2)
Simeon T. Leapheart.
6. Barbara Louisa Kelly, born 22 September 1823, died 28 August 1906,
married 1) Godfrey Lybrand, born about 1818, son of Martin Lybrand and Anna
Sophia Earhart; married 2) Reuben Corley.
7. Susanna Matilda Kelly, born about 1829, died 1 May 1907, married 20
January 1854, Thomas Leroy Kaminer, born 20 January 1826, died 24 January
1904, son of Jacob Kaminer and Nancy Dent. Buried unmarked graves in
Sycamore Acres near Lexington.
G. Julia Kelly, died 1835, married 30 June 1814, Frederick Wyse, born about
1787, died 11 October 1854.
1. Kesiah Wyse, born 3 April 1815, died 18 August 1897, married 23 February
1832, Martin Caughman, born 1798, died 1855, son of Christopher Caughman and
2. Barbara Wyse, born 5 August 1816, died 16 April 1896, married 11 August
1836, Godfrey Harmon, Jr., born about 1812, died 18 April 1884, son of
Godfrey Harmon and Charity Clark.
3. Capt. Joseph W. Wyse, born 7 March 1818, died 27 November 1886, married
Rosannah Singley, born 1 May 1821, died 30 October 1896, daughter of Rev.
Martin Singley and Sophia A. Hope. Both buried Corinth Lutheran Church
cemetery, Saluda County, SC.
4. Martha Wyse, born 20 January 1820, died 4 April 1894, married Malachi
Lowman, moved to AL before 1860.
5. Margaret Mahala Wyse, born 10 March 1822, died 17 November 1898, married
Lemuel Calvin Fellers, born 20 October 1824, died 15 February 1899, son of
John Fellers and Ann Catherine Kibler. Both buried Corinth Lutheran
Church cemetery, Saluda County, SC.
6. David Allen Wyse, born 19 December 1823, died young.
7. Dr. Benjamin Robert Wyse, born 21 November 1825, died 1903, married
Charlotte P. Eleazer, born 28 March 1834, died 6 March 1918, daughter of
Henry Eleazer and Nancy Anna Haltiwanger.
8. John Harrison Wyse, born 28 March 1828, died 2 December 1891, married
Henrietta C. Barber.
9. Charlotte Priscilla Wyse, born 7 February 1830. Died young.
10. Mary Ann Susannah Wyse, born 7 July 1830, married Dr. Thomas
Compton. Moved to AL, then to Guadalupe County, TX.
11. Rebecca Wyse, born 5 February 1835, died 1 July 1916, married 1856,
Harmon Luther Lowman, born 29 December 1834, died 5 March 1918, son of John
Lowman and Christina Sulden. Moved to AL, then to Guadalupe County, TX.
II. Anna Barbara Kölle, born April 1743, died about 1816. Anna Barbara
Kelly was the wife of John Melchior Derrick. They lived on the west side of
High Hill Creek in the Bethel Church neighborhood, now under Lake Murray.
A. George Derrick, born about 1765, died 1820, married Sabina Harmon,
daughter of John Leonard Harmon and Mary Langford.
B. Anna Maria (Mary) Derrick, born about 1767, married Andrew
Caughman, son of Hans Jurg Caughman.
C. Anna Katherine Derrick, married ___Smith.
D. Anna Barbara Derrick, born 17 June 1770, died 15 March 1858, married 1)
John Drafts, died about 1795, son of George Drafts and Sophia Earnhart;
married 2) (as second wife) Lawrence Corley, born 1742, died 18 December
1815. Anna Barbara is buried in the Corley-Franklow cemetery with
Memorial marker at St. Stephen's Lutheran Church cemetery, Lexington, SC.
E. Thomas Derrick, born about 1774, died about 1858, married Catherine
Monts, born about 1776, died about 1861, daughter of George Monts. They at
first lived near the present city of Lexington, then moved, about 1826, to
the Cedar Grove Church section of Lexington County.
F. John Derrick, born about 1775, died 1 October 1855. Did not
marry. John Derrick lived on his parent's land near the location of
old Bethel Church.
G. Andrew Derrick, born 1778, died 13 July 1859, married Catherine Hiller.
They lived in the Bear Creek area of Lexington District near the present day
town of Hilton.
H. Elizabeth (Betsy) Derrick, born 1781, married Uriah Wessinger, born about
1772, died October 1846, son of Matthias Wessinger, Jr. and Lydia Anna
I. Jacob Derrick, born 1784, died 25 April 1852, married Nancy Anna Meetze,
daughter of John Meetze and Regena Coogler. Lived near Broad River
III. Johannes Kölle, born 8 October 1746, died 1791, married 1) 11 February
1770, Maria Elisabeth Rittheimer, died 1 October 1773 (age 22 yrs.) from
Rettsclausen in the Palatine Electorate; married 2) 23 January 1774, Anna
Maria Werner, born 1754, died January 1840 (85 yrs. old), daughter of Jacob
Werner. John Kelly lived in Charleston and was a baker with a home on
King Street. He was a deacon in St. John's Lutheran Church,
Charleston, SC. In the record of his first marriage he is said to have
been of "Wirttemberg, Cloister Blaubeuren". The second wife, Mary Werner,
made will 4 June 1834, proven 29 January 1840 (Charleston Wills I-J, 839).
In her will she names her living children and the grandchildren of her
Children by Mary Elisabetha Rittheimer:
A. Johannes Kelly, born about 1771, died 10 November 1772.
B. Elizabetha Kelly, born 7 Sept 1772.
Children by Anna Maria Werner:
C. Anna Dorothea Kelly, born 28 August 1775, died 31 July 1837, married Col.
George B. Keckeley, born 21 September 1765, died 15 September 1829, son of
John Conrad Keckeley and Jane Conroe. They lived in Charleston.
(Information on the family from Don Bishop (firstname.lastname@example.org).)
1. Jane Keckeley, born 1796, died 1873, married 1) 12 June 1818, Samuel
Wharton, Jr., born 1 June 1783, died September 1827; married 2) George
2. Dr. Edward C. Keckeley, born June 1806, died 29 June 1870, married 1830,
Mary Jane Moore, born 1811, died 1886.
3. Ann Laura Keckeley, born 3 March 1811, died 31 March 1890, married John
Stockman, died before 1850.
4. Thomas Jefferson Keckeley, born 6 December 1814, died 31 December 1858,
married Charlotte S. Elsworth, born 1828, died 1884.
5. Emma Eugenia Keckeley, born 1815, died 1823.
D. Jacob Kelly, born 31 March 1777.
E. Catharina Barbara Kelly, born 27 January 1780, died 22 July 1781.
F. George Kelly, born 4 October 1782, died about November 1821, wife named
Mary, died March 1848 (funeral 13 March). Lived in Lexington District. The
estate of George Kelly was probated 29 November 1821 with Jacob Kelly
administrator and with Samuel Kelly and Barbara Corley as sureties (Holcomb,
"Memorialized Records of Lexington District, 1814-1825"). By LWT of Mary
Kelly, mother of George, 200 acre of land in Lexington District was left to
the children of George Kelly. This land was sold in 1845 by John Kelly
(dower Catherine) to Jesse Hallman (Lexington Deeds O-230). Other
lands on west side of Hollow Creek were owned by John, Jacob, and George
1. John Kelly, born about 1808, died 1893, married Catherine Jackson, born
about 1811, daughter of John Jackson. They lived in the Rocky Creek section
of Lexington County, SC.
2. Edward Kelly.
3. Nancy Kelly, born 1814, died 1889, married William L. Jackson, born 1816,
died 1857, son of John Jackson.
4. Thomas Kelly.
5. George Kelly. George Kelly sold land on Big Hollow Creek in 1848
(Lexington Deeds P-616).
6. Jacob Kelly, born 6 April 1816, married Harriet Lavinia Lybrand, born
about 1822, daughter of William Lybrand and Barbara Sease. In 1845, Jacob
Kelly sold land on the west side of Hollow Creek to Henry J. Drafts
(Lexington Deeds O-163). They moved to Coosa County, AL with the family of
7. Adeline Kelly, died January 1839 (funeral January 23).
G. Jacob Werner Kelly, born 15 October 1784. Died after 1810.
H. Maria Catharina Kelly, christened 6 Nov 1785.
I. Maria Dorothea Kelly, born 18 January 1787, married 5 February 1805, John
Nicholas Martin, born 26 February 1784, son of John Christian Martin and
Elizabeth Miller. John Nicholas Martin was the grandson of Rev. John
Nicholas Martin, an early SC Lutheran Minister. They lived in
1. John Nicholas Martin, born 1808, d. 25 February 1825.
2. Ann Elizabeth Martin.
3. Louisa Amelia Martin.
J. John A. Kelly, died before 1838, married 8 March 1821, Anna Maria
Friedle. John A. Kelly ran a dry goods store with his mother at 129
King St. before moving to New York.
1. John Kelly.
2. Andrew Kelly.
3. Friedle Kelly.
4. Constantine Kelly.
5. Henrica Kelly.
6. Maria Kelly.
IV. Ann Catherina Kölle, born 30 May 1748, died 4 September 1825, is thought
by some to have been the wife of John Michael Bates, born about 1743, son of
the immigrant, George Bett/Betz. The family of Michael Bates lived on
Camping Creek After the death of Michael Bates, his wife, Catherine, moved
to Edgefield Dist. Her will was proven 6 October 1825 (Edgefield Will
Book C, p. 176).
A. Catherine Bates, married George Bowers, son of Alexander Andrew Bowers
and Anna Barbara Hermann. Lived in Edgefield (Saluda County) District, SC.
B. Jacob Bates, born about 1769, died after 1856, married Sarah Woolley.
Jacob Bates in 1823 was guardian of George and Jacob Kelly (Lexington County
Court of Equity Guardian Returns).
C. Elizabeth Bates, born about 1773, died 18 June 1838, married 1) Rezin
Woolley, died 1809; married 2) Jacob Long. They moved to Edgefield District.
D. Nancy Bates, born 26 September 1775, died 23 October 1848, married
Stephen Bowers, born about 1768, died 13 November 1860, brother of George
E. Rev. Andrew Bates, born 25 September 1777, died 17 July 1842, married 27
February 1803, Nancy Ann Shuler, born 25 September 1777, died 17 July 1842,
daughter of Leonhardt Shuler and Anna Lever.
F. George Bates, died 1804, did not marry.
G. Michael David Bates, born about 1784, died before 1818, married Sarah Ann
Lee, daughter of Andrew Lee and Nancy Wilson. They moved to Lexington
District and on 24 January 1810 sold two tracts of land on Buffalo Creek to
George Kelly (Newberry Deeds K-265). These tracts were inherited by
David Bates from his father.
H. Col. John Bates, born 1788, died 14 April 1855, married Hepzibah Eleanor
Bond, born 1797, died 1866, daughter of Maj. John Pearson Bond and Abigail
Sarah Fairchild. They are buried in the Bates-Hartley Cemetery, Batesburg,
V. Jacob Kölle, born 10 Feb 1750, died 1806/1810, married Nancy Bickley,
daughter of Thomas Bickley and Anna Ochs/Oaks. In 1797, Jacob Kelly
obtained a 51 survey on the east side of High Hill Cr., being land where
Thomas Bickley, lately deceased, lived for many years. This land
including houses. In 1806, Jacob Kelly, with Jacob Hamiter & John
Pickley, of Lexington District, sold land to Jacob Shumpard (Newberry Deeds
K-155). Jacob Kelly's widow may have married again to Saul Simons who
ran a Ferry on Saluda, later Amick's Ferry. Names of the three children of
Jacob Kelly are found in Richland District equity records.
A. Jacob Kelly, Jr.
B. George Kelly.
C. Juliana Kelly, born about 1804, married Joseph Bickley, born 1802, died
12 January 1853, son of Jacob Bickley. They moved, about 1835, to GA, then
before 1850 they moved to Coosa County, AL. Buried in the Ferguson
Cemetery near Stewartville, AL.
VI. Andrew Kölle, born 11 September 1752 at sea, wife named Mary. In
1800, Andrew Kelly signed his name in German in a petition to the SC General
Assembly. In late Colonial times he obtained land grants on Rocky
Creek, Lexington County, SC. He may have lived in that area until about
1832, when he moved to Dallas County, AL.
In 1835 he deeded land to sons, Samuel and James R.
Kelly (Dallas County, AL Deeds D-219
and 220). In 1835 Andrew Kelly applied for a Revolutionary War
pension. The following Revolutionary War record of Andrew Kelly is taken
from B. G. Moss, "Roster of SC Patriots in the American Revolution."
Andrew Kelly, born 11 September 1752 on Atlantic Ocean voyage. While
residing in Orangeburg District, he enlisted at the age of 24 or 25 for 3
months under a Capt Drayer. He and others served as a lifeguard to
Drayer who had killed a Tory. Later, he served under a Lieutenant
Ramey. He was drafted for a 2 month tour."
A. John Frederick Kelly, married Catherine Wessinger, daughter of Michael
Wessinger and wife, Elizabeth. Frederick Kelly sold land in the year 1829 in
Lexington District (Lexington Deeds O-358). Dower was Catherine Kelly. John
Frederick Kelly of Dallas County, AL bought land in 1837 from Mathias Slice
(Dallas County, AL Deeds E-664) and in 1839 John F. Kelly and wife Catherine
sold land to Mathias Wessinger (Dallas County AL Deeds G-634). In the
1850 Dallas County, AL census, the widow, Catherine, of John Frederick
Kelly, is found with several sons and daughters.
B. Samuel Kelly, born 14 January 1800, died 13 November 1893, married Nancy
Crout, born 18 March 1803, died 25 December 1870, daughter of Jacob Crout
and Susanna Jackson. They are buried in old Methodist Church Cemetery,
Monroeville, AL. Samuel Kelly was a constable of Lexington District,
SC. in 1830 (Lexington Genealogical Exchange 3:26). Between 1834 and
1837 Samuel Kelly obtained land patents in Dallas County, AL, but moved
before 1850 to Monroe County, AL.
1. Julia Anne Kelly, born 16 July 1824, married Isaiah Corley.
2. Cecelia C. Kelly, born 23 October 1826, married Edmond Smith.
3. David William Kelly, born 24 December 1828, married Katherine Roberts.
4. Roseanne Kelly, born 21 May 1831, married 1) Henry Taylor; married 2)
Joseph W. Litchfield.
5. Delilah E. Kelly, born 14 May 1834, married George Harris.
6. Nancy Jemima Kelly, born 7 May 1836, married Joseph Owens.
7. Mary Matilda Kelly, born 15 December 1838, married Henry Kelly.
8. Samuel Riley Kelly, born 15 December 1838, died 19 January 1923, married
16 November 1865, Annie Elizabeth Owen.
9. Jacob Andrew Kelly, born 9 March 1841, married Nancy Mary Owen.
10. Noah Daniel Kelly, born 14 March 1843, married Lucy Hendrix.
C. James R. Kelly obtained land patents in 1835 and 1840 in Dallas County,
Carl W. Nichols
Again, we would like to thank Mr. Siegbert Frick of Lichtenstein, Germany
for his contribution of "new" information on some of our early family
connections in Germany now to include the Kelly (Kölle) family.
Bio updated 31 October 2003